Do your kids love to build and create? Are you always on the lookout for creative and hands-on activities to build literacy and other learning skills? I have an awesome resource that will make that search so much easier! Up! is my newest collaborative book to help YOU.
Having a resource of activities at your fingertips is the key to helping you do daily hands-on activities with your kids. If you are visual like me, you will love that each activity includes photographs of each activity. And, these aren’t one shot activities. You can repeat them over and over.
What you’ll get in this book:
With 30+ projects across math, literacy, science, art, and play, Up! shows you how to support passion-led, project-based, hands-on learning. It will help your child make connections, go deeper in their understanding, and encourage their questions and creativity. It also comes with 100 printables.
- 30+ hands-on projects that invite your child to explore all things Up!
- guidance on how to support your child’s interests, and how to help them expand their exploration and learning across the curriculum. This book is all about hands-on, project-based, passion-led learning.
- multisensory activities for children aged 4 to 10
- resources for parents and teachers, at home or in the classroom, with ideas for indoor and outdoor learning
- material lists, step-by-step instructions, and full-color photographs of every activity
- suggestions for variations and extensions so you can adapt the activities to suit your child
A wide range of learning activities including:
- Ideas to set up and develop block play
- Activities that use blocks for math lessons, with number games, measuring activities, and shape-building challenges
- Construction play invitations with sensory elements and imaginary play, to develop language, spelling, and storytelling, and to promote co-operation and collaboration
- Art projects on the theme of Up! including Caulder-inspired kinetic mobiles and upright weaving
- Prompts that encourage creative thinking and innovation: exploring the possibilities of rocks, ice, marshmallows, customizing blocks with new designs, and using huge cardboard boxes that can build structures bigger than you are
- Science projects that invite your child to think about all the other things that go Up! including homemade rockets, airplanes, parachutes, pulleys and constellations
Buy it worldwide for instant download
Here is a little sneak peek at the inside of the book. Easy directions. Pictures of each activity. Plus, you get to meet each author and learn more about their blogs.
We are incorporating these activities with my preschooler and kindergartener this school year. I love that I don’t have to hunt all over for ideas. They are in one convenient spot.
The activities have been carefully chosen to offer a wide range of math and literacy skills, working across the curriculum to incorporate play, imagination, science, sensory and art.
Grab your copy today!
You can buy the ebook wherever you are in the world. You pay via PayPal, which will take care of any currency conversion for you. The ebook costs US$ 14.99.
This is an ebook, which means you will be sent a link that allows you to download a PDF containing the ebook and all the resources. You can save it to your computer or iPad* and then either read it on screen or print some/all of the pages, as you prefer.
*You can buy the ebook now, on any device, and then download it when you are ready. Depending on the apps you have installed and your operating system, you might be able to download the ebook on your mobile device. However if you have any doubts or problems, I recommend you use a computer to download the book and then share it to your mobile devices. You will be sent download instructions when your purchase the ebook.
The Up! ebook is published and sold by Cathy James at NurtureStore.co.uk. Please direct any customer service queries regarding purchases of the ebook to firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to the NurtureStore FAQ.
The Up! ebook is protected under copyright © 2016. All rights reserved.