Do you live or work with a young child? Are you always on the lookout for creative and hands-on activities to build literacy and math skills? I have an awesome resource that will make that search so much easier! ABCs and 123s is one of my collaborative books to help YOU.
Having a resource of activities at your fingertips is the key to helping you do daily hands-on activities with your kids. If you are visual like me, you will love that each activity includes photographs of each activity. And, these aren’t one shot activities. You can repeat them over and over.
What you’ll get in this book:
:: 40+ hands-on play ideas that will help your child build their letter and math skills
:: multisensory activities for children aged 2 to 8
:: resources for parents and teachers, at home or in the classroom, with ideas for indoor and outdoor learning
:: material lists, step-by-step instructions and full-color photographs of every activity
:: suggestions for variations and extensions so you can adapt the activities to suit your child
:: a wide range of learning activities, across literacy and math, including:
- learning to recognize and write letters and numbers
- understanding both upper and lower case letters
- drawing shapes and making marks
- working on alphabetic order
- working on spelling of your name, sight words, cvc words, and other vocabulary
- developing language skills
- understanding one-to-one correspondence
- learning to count, to add, and subtract
- base-ten understanding and double digit addition
Get the ebook available now for just $14.99.
Here is a little sneak peek at the inside of the book. Easy directions. Pictures of each activity. Plus, you get to meet each author and learn more about their blogs.
I’m planning on doing these activities with my preschooler. No need to hunt all over for ideas. They are in one convenient spot.
The activities have been carefully chosen to offer a wide range of math and literacy skills, working across the curriculum to incorporate play, imagination, science, sensory and art.
Grab your copy today!
Plus, from April 10th-May 7th, when you purchase the ebook you also get a bonus pack of printable activities and resources!
18 additional printables, over 70 pages including:
– ABCs and 123s poster
– ABCs and 123s challenge sticker sheet
– ABCs and 123s challenge certificates
– Colourful alphabet cards – upper and lower case
– Colourful number cards – 1 – 20
– Animal A – Z matching game
– Bingo play sets – a numbers and a letter set
– Goldilocks math and storytelling play set
– Number treasure hunt cards
– Pizza parlour math role play set – great for counting and fractions
– Number Wheels – 1 – 10 and 11 – 20
– Rocket Word Family Game
– Pipe Cleaner Letters
– Number Car Park play mat
– Farm Animal Count And Clip
– Art Dice Drawing Game
– Shell Counting and Matching Game
– Brilliant book lists for books that feature counting, arithmetic, place value, money, time, fraction and more, and a whole alphabet book list featuring titles for each letter, a through to z
Buy it worldwide for instant download
This is an ebook, which means you will be sent a link that allows you to download a PDF containing the ebook and all the resources. You can save it to your computer or iPad* and then either read it on screen or print some/all of the pages, as you prefer.
You can buy the ebook wherever you are in the world. You pay via PayPal, which will take care of any currency conversion for you.
*You can buy the ebook now, on any device, and then download it when you are ready. Depending on the apps you have installed and your operating system, you might be able to download the ebook on your mobile device. However, if you have any doubts or problems, I recommend you use a computer to download the book and then share it to your mobile devices. You will be sent download instructions when your purchase the ebook.
The ABCs and 123s ebook is published and sold by Cathy James at NurtureStore.co.uk. Please direct any customer service queries regarding purchases of the ebook to email@example.com or refer to the NurtureStore FAQ.
The ABCs and 123s ebook is protected under copyright © 2016. All rights reserved.