Our next Family Dinner Book Club selection is here! This month we are reading a chapter book that will take you back in time. So get a copy of the book. Start reading with your family and then join us back here in the middle of the month for your menu, table decoration crafts and conversation starters to get your family dinner book club rolling!
Full disclosure: This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Your support of Growing Book by Book is greatly appreciated.
The Family Dinner Book Club selection for November is…
Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder
The Ingalls family is packing up the covered wagon and leaving Wisconsin. Travel along on their journey as they settle into a new home and start a farm. Pioneer life can be tough, but the Ingalls family always faces the challenges together.
Participating in Family Dinner Book Club is easy and fun!
How Family Dinner Book Club Works
1. So, get your copy of Little House on the Prairie and start reading. You can borrow it from the library or from a friend, find it on your bookshelf or purchase a copy.
2. Then, on November 15th, check back here for all your Family Dinner Book Club preparation needs. Links will be provided for your dinner conversation table topics and the arts and crafts table decorations from Growing Book by Book and your book related menu from Daisy at Home.
3. Decide which night towards the end of November works best for your family to have Family Dinner Book Club. Set the table, prepare the food and settle in for a nice cozy dinner to discuss the book.
4. Don’t forget to snap a picture of your Family Dinner Book Club and share it with us on our Family Dinner Book Club Facebook page!
5. Then, head back here on December 1st, to see our new title for the month of December and participate all over again!
Are you following Growing Book by Book on Facebook? If you haven’t liked us, please do so! We have some great conversations about literacy on the page. I also share some of my great literacy finds from other bloggers.