Empowering Families to Build Literacy Skills at Home includes printable tip sheets, newsletters, and booklists as well as video clips and graphics to share on social media.
How to Start a Take Home Book Bags Program includes planning sheets, shopping list, and 22 book buddy sheets. Some of the sheets are even editable.
2017-2018 Book Based Activity Calendars are printable calendars for the entire school year.
$6 (now just $3)
Read, Create & Share E-book-guides you through a year of creating, reading, and giving to others with your child.
The items below are not available for the special discount in April.
Make Your Mark is a collaborative e-book featuring 30+ projects that will help your child develop a love of writing, creative storytelling, self-confidence, and compassion.
UP! is a collaborative ebook full of LITERACY, math, science, and more to do with young children who love to build and explore things that go up!
ABCs and 123s : fun learning activities for letters and math is packed full of fun, hand-ons ideas that will help your children build their reading, spelling and math skills.-NOT INCLUDED IN CYBER SALE
New classes, workshops and products coming soon!
You MAY use these printables with:
- the children in your home (home preschool setting included)
- your own class of students. If another classroom teacher would like to use something, please share the original link to the printable. Thank you for your honesty in this matter.
- patrons of your public library.
You MAY NOT use these printables to:
- share between classrooms (see above)
- share with an entire homeschool group or co-op
- share with a whole library system
- claim or alter as your own
- sell, host, reproduce, giveaway, or store on any other site (including a blog, Facebook, 4Shared, Dropbox, etc.)
How to Use
These are eresources, which means you will be sent a link that allows you to download a PDF containing the resources. You can save it to your computer or iPad* and then either read it on screen or print some/all of the pages, as you prefer.
You should receive an e-mail with the files within a few minutes of placing your order. If you do not receive it, please check your spam folder. Then contact me at jodie(at)growingbookbybook(dot)com so I can take care of it for you!
Periodically, I may put products on sale or update my products. I am not liable for offering refunded amounts to individuals who have purchased the product for the full amount before or after a sale time is over or an update has been done. Thank you for your understanding.
All digital products are non-refundable.