Tired of buying pre-packaged valentine cards? Want to give the kiddos a valentine they can use? Then these printable valentine bookmarks are for you. It’s just one of the literacy ideas we have for Valentine’s Day.
Printable Valentine Bookmarks
Full Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Making the Bookmarks
Ok, this is super easy!
- Download and print the bookmarks on white cardstock. You can download them below.
- Cut the bookmarks out. This is great fine motor practice for children.
- Punch a hole in each marked circle with a hole punch. Again, a great activity for kids to build hand strength.
- Tie a piece of ribbon through each hole.
- Have the kids fill out the to and from sections on each bookmark. A little handwriting practice going on in this step.
- Deliver the valentine bookmarks. Bonus points if you include a book with each bookmark.
Downloading the Bookmarks
Time to download the bookmarks. Simply click below to access them.
Books to Use with the Bookmarks
Need some book recommendations to use with the bookmarks? Here are a few ideas.
Leave a Reply