Pete the Cat I Love My White Shoes Book
Full Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
I’m a big fan of the first four Pete the Cat books written by Eric Litwin. In Pete the Cat I Love My White Shoes, Pete’s white shoes turned a few different colors after stepping into some red, blue, and brown objects. But, in the end, they turn white again.
Pete the Cat I Love My White Shoes Book Activity
Let the students decorate their own shoe and practice spelling their name at the same time.
- Print out the free printable shoe template. You will need one per student.
- Set out letter stamps, stamp pads, and crayons or markers.
- Give each child a student page. First, have each child stamp their name onto the shoe.
- Then, the children can decorate their shoe to fit their own personality.
- You may also want to assemble all the pages and create a class book.
Get the free printable by clicking the button below.
More Pete the Cat I Love My White Shoes Activities
Rainy Day Mum shares a fine motor and letter-sound activity to use with the book.—>See it here.
Let the children decide what color Pete’s shoes should be in this activity from The Vintage Umbrella.—>See it here.
Keep rocking all school year long with Pete the Cat.