Fall is in the air and if you are looking for fall themes for preschool, then you have come to the right spot. This preschool and pre-k literacy unit will invite kids to explore harvest, leaves, squirrels & acorns, and nocturnal animals.
This unit is literacy rich.
- Would you love to have a unit where lots of great books on the topic are ready to be shared?
- Would you like to infuse themed literacy learning into your centers?
- Would you like to kick your circle time a literacy notch?
Then, this unit is for you. Best of all…everything is ready for you!
The Fall Preschool Unit
What is in the Unit?
This unit covers four weeks of instruction and four themes.
Week 1: Harvest
Week 2: Leaves
Week 3: Squirrels & Acorns
Week 4: Nocturnal Animals
Here is a peek at the activities included in this unit.
- Includes a fall farmer’s market and camping site play printables perfect for your dramatic play area including props to include. Each dramatic play center is meant to be set up for two weeks.
- A printable Apples Counting book kids can work on during the harvest-themed week.
- Circle time songs and rhymes that build literacy skills including “All Around the Apple Tree,” “The Leaves on the Trees,” “Gather, Gather, Little Squirrel,” and “I’m a Little Raccoon.”
- 40 book recommendations covering each theme in the unit also included in one easy list to take to the library.
- Plus….writing activities, fine motor ideas, read aloud activities, daily sign-in questions, differentiation ideas, and more!
There are over 140 pages of resources to download and print.
The Fall Preschool Unit is available for $10.
Why Literacy-Rich Units?
Themed learning offers our kids the opportunity to go deep into learning and exploring. It also helps kids connect ideas across multiple subjects.
But, at the heart of every great unit of study is reading and writing connections. Reading about a topic allows for great learning and talking and writing about a topic solidifies our thoughts and understandings.
What Themes Will Be Available in the Future?
September: My Family, My Friends, and All About Me Unit (available now)—>GET IT HERE
October: Community Helpers (available now)—>GET IT HERE
December: Cookies (3-week unit)
February: Healthy Habits
March: Transportation—>Get the Transportation Unit Here
April: Spring—>GET THE SPRING UNIT
May: Water—>GET THE WATER UNIT
Grab the Bundle of Units and Save
Each theme can be purchased individually or as a special bundle for $75.
Grab the bundle of all nine units and save.—>GET THE BUNDLE HERE AND SAVE MONEY