Learning the alphabet and letter sounds is one of the first stepping stones on that learning to read early literacy journey. And, one of the best ways to learn the alphabet is through lots of repetitive hands-on play. These preschool alphabet printables are all designed to be used in that creative hands-on plan.
Preschool Alphabet Printables
Full Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
When you see a resource that you want, just click on the title and it will take you to the post containing that printable.
Alphabet Charts and Cards
1. Printable Alphabet Cards are great for hanging at eye level for the students to interact with, a big sequencing activity for the floor, or as letter cards for circle time activities.
2. The Alphabet Chart not only comes with the printable chart but six ideas for using it too.
Alphabet Matching Games
2. Rainbow Alphabet Match makes a fun activity for spring.
Bingo is fun to play with small groups of children or as a whole group activity, especially during a class party.
You can also get these holiday bingo boards.
5. Summer Bingo
More Preschool Alphabet Printable Games
2. Beginning Sounds Leaf Activity is an individual or small group activity to celebrate fall.
4. Early Literacy Snack Mats also include some ABC resources for matching and working on beginning sounds. Now, snack time can be learning time.
And the alphabet learning doesn’t have to stop here. We have oodles of hands-on alphabet games and activities to help nurture our youngest readers.